Pages Navigation Menu

The Birthplace of Effingham County

Old Parsonage

Old Parsonage, mid 1800’s.

Built in 1836, this structure served as the Parsonage for many years. It was removed from the original site three miles from the church on GA Hwy 275 as a gift from Mrs. Evelyn Zeigler.  It serves today as the Georgia Salzburger Society office and Museum complex.